HIV treatment that attacks 99 per cent of HIV strains
Herbal Unani medicine that attacks 99 per cent of HIV strains has been developed by Indian scientists for the first time working in Hootone Remedies. The “appealing breakthrough” could finally lead to the HIV treatment or even stops transmission of the HIV. The human immune system attempt to deal with HIV due to its capability to alter and change appearance. But around one per cent of HIV and AIDS patients have the capability to develop “broadly neutralising antibodies”.
HIV and AIDS touches 11 lakhs persons living in the US, and around one in seven of these HIV infected persons are not cognizant they have it. So far, there is no cure for HIV in the modern medicine system, but new herbal research has made a breakthrough by finding a way to kill latent HIV.
HIV is a virus that causes the HIV infection, and the last stage of HIV is known as AIDS. Without treatment, the HIV cripples the immune system of the HIV patient and increases the chance of different type infections. HIV transmitted through blood contamination from sharing needles to take drugs or through having sex with the infected person.
AIDS can be cured with herbal antiretroviral therapies, it reduces the amount of HIV in the body of infected person and after continuous use eradicates from the blood, and it allows AIDS patient to live normal life. Herbal antiretroviral medicine usually work against actively-replicating viruses, they also target latent HIV hidden in cellular reservoirs. If latent HIV is not targeted then it can remain hidden in the body for years, before unexpectedly becomes active and produces HIV. Therefore, to fully eradicate the HIV, this requires to be targeted.
A Breakthrough achieved in Anti-HIV/AIDS Drug
We have a new kind of Anti- HIV and AIDS unani medicine “HOOIMM PLUS” developed by Hootone Remedies has for the first time prepare a herbal formulation for HIV and AIDS treatment. The research paper has further established that the “HOOIMM PLUS” is not only safe and effective, but also without any harmful side-effects to the AIDS patients as shown in other allopathic anti-retroviral medicine for AIDS treatment. Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is a bunch of syndrome and diseases resulting from the particular injury to the immune system caused by the HIV.
HIV infection has now advanced to all countries in the world and has infected more than 4 crore persons across the world as of the end of 2003. More than 1 crore and 10 lakhs persons in the USA have been infected with HIV and AIDS. The plague of HIV has been notably calamitous in Sub-Sahara African Countries. The number of adult women among those infected with HIV is increasing.
HIV: HIV is a lentivirus of a subgroup of retroviruses, which causes AIDS. The HIV kills and damages cells of the body’s immune system. HIV regularly damages the body’s skills to fight infections. Persons investigated with AIDS may develop life-threatening ailments from viruses or bacteria that barely make normal person ill. These infections are called opportunistic infections.
AIDS: Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome was first acknowledged in the year 1981 in New York City USA. The epidemic is growing most rapidly among minority populations across the world. The HIV was recognized in 1983. A diagnostic blood test was developed in 1985 for testing AIDS.
Later Symptoms of HIV/AIDS
- Loss of energy
- Weight loss
- Repeated fevers and sweats
- A deep, whitish coating of the tongue or mouth (thrush) that is created by a yeast infection and sometimes followed by a sore throat.
- Severe or frequent vaginal yeast infections
- Chronic pelvic inflammatory disease or severe and repeated infections like herpes zoster
- Periods of intense and unexplained weakness that may be linked with headaches, lightheadedness, and/or dizziness
- Accelerated loss of more than 5 Kgs of weight that is not due to expanded physical exercise or dieting
- Bruising more easily than normal
- Long-lasting sessions of diarrhea
- Swelling or hardening of glands located in the throat, armpit, or groin
- Periods of continued, deep, dry coughing
- Increasing shortness of breath
- The display of discolored or purplish growths on the skin or inside the mouth
- Unexplained bleeding on the skin, from mucous membranes, or from any opening in the body
- Persistent or unusual skin rashes
- Harsh numbness or pain in the hands or feet, the loss of muscle control and reflex, paralysis or loss of muscular strength
- An altered state of consciousness, personality change, or mental deterioration
- Children may grow slowly or fall sick again and again. HIV positive persons are also found to be more prone to some type of cancers.