A cheminformatic search of natural anti-retroviral drug
HOO-IMM PLUS (A,B,C,D,E)
- Polyherbal formula of 33 different plant species.
- Active compounds inhibiting various steps in the HIV life cycle.
- Integrase inhibitor targeting the HIV gag region.
- Reduce the viral RNA to undetectable levels in plasma.
- Increases CD4 Helper T cells.
- Not prone to Multi drug resistance.
- Reported Negative for HIV-1 DNA (Proviral), shows Replication Incompetence.
- Inhibits HIV 1 protease, HIV 1 reverse transcriptase
- Inhibits the interaction between Gp 120 and Cd4
- Cell Culture Drug selection.
- Blocking the initiation, promotion and progression