A cheminformatic search of natural anti-retroviral drug
Hope Lies in Unani Herbal Treatment of HIV
The unani medicines for HIV treatment are completely safe and decrease in viral load in the body of AIDS patient and permanent in nature. There are different types of herbs that are completely safe from side effects and give excellent results in hiv positive patients in India. These anti HIV herbs give the following results in patients during AIDS treatment.
- improvement in cd4 count
- decrese in viral load
- improvement in quality of life
- Large numbers of the HIV patients have decreases their viral load in the negative range after the usage of our anti HIV medicines as per guidelines issued by us.
How can you order our anti HIV medicine online
A large number of AIDS patients prefer to order our anti HIV medicines online. We require all details of the AIDS patient it can be obtained telephonically and through email and the anti HIV medicines will be dispatched through speed post/other reliable courier services to the AIDS patient.
HOO-IMM PLUS (A,B,C,D,E)
- Polyherbal formula of 33 different plant species.
- Active compounds inhibiting various steps in the HIV life cycle.
- Integrase inhibitor targeting the HIV gag region.
- Reduce the viral RNA to undetectable levels in plasma.
- Increases CD4 Helper T cells.
- Not prone to Multi drug resistance.
- Reported Negative for HIV-1 DNA (Proviral), shows Replication Incompetence.
- Inhibits HIV 1 protease, HIV 1 reverse transcriptase
- Inhibits the interaction between Gp 120 and Cd4
- Cell Culture Drug selection.
- Blocking the initiation, promotion and progression
HIV is a virus which attacks the white blood cells (called T-cells, also known as CD4 Cell and T-helper cells). These CD4 cells in blood co-ordinate the immune system to fight disease in the body. Invasion of T-cells by HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), destroys CD4 cells present in human blood, making and left body without any defense system, HIV also alter the immune system and making humans more prone to infections and diseases. This worsens the health of patient as the HIV proliferates and it gave rise to a medical condition called AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) an advanced stages of HIV infection.
HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is found in the body fluids of patients i.e. semen and vaginal fluids, blood and breast milk. The virus is transferred from one person to another through blood transfusion and sexual contact. In addition to the above conditions, HIV can also be passed from infected pregnant mother to her baby during pregnancy, delivering the baby during childbirth, and through breast feeding. Till date, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS in mainstream/Allopathic medicines.